Monday, November 05, 2007

all the way home...

I caught a horrible stomach flu, and was keeled over all the way home with a plastic bag on my lap in case my liquid lunch made it's way out the wrong end.

This weekend (and last) I spent some time with some extraordinary people, and was blessed to meet a few who changed my life.

I was part of the exposed - Abilities arts festival, had a film and three photos in the show. Meeting the event organizers and some of the artists was a mind blowing eye opening experience. There was so much love and passion put into this event, moving me deeply and so very touched to be a part of it.

There was one film I saw that blew me away, and gave me hope and courage to face my demons head on.


Thank you Paul. Seeing your film and meeting you in person was indeed a gift and a life changing experience.

No comments: