Thursday, November 15, 2007

hip no sis

I wish that my eyelids weren't so heavy because I'd love to share my first hypnosis experience.
Perhaps tomorrow.

It was wacky and cool

I saw an old woman who lead me to a room where I used to live as a little girl.
She was crying because he parents had gone downstairs while she was asleep.
I held her and told her that I would be there for her and then took her into my heart.

that little girl was you, and now she will never be abandoned again.

tears streamed down my face as the hypnotist said this to me, but my body was so heavy, arms like steel beams floating by my sides.

I see my patients every two weeks - it takes time for the suggestions to "sink in".

freaky freaky stuff
but now my conscious mind knows that it needs sleep
so signign off for now..

No comments: