Friday, November 30, 2007

zombielike and undervaluedished

(unedited and I don't care)

not that this post is going to make much sense, I'm pretty zombielike. Eyes bulging out - face twitching, legs and fingers numb.

We are up early and E is going to the airport to pick up the rental then hitting the highway.
It's gonna be ugly - this long drive down. Bare grey pavement, skinny branches hanging from black stumps like dead pubic hair from an old Hungarian man.

(beleive me - I've not and never want to see one, but the mind is going into some dark places right now...)


Spent most of the night trying to figure out pricing for the frames. Feeling a little undervalueished. It's not easy - don't want to sell myself short, but don't want people to think that I think I'm so hot shit that I can charge 1000 a piece (I WISH), so I stayed mid range - 100-285. A wide range from 8x10's to 16x20. I think it's fair.

If I don't sell anything, then it will be another story and a long bitchy post.

and then there's new york.
That's getting me stoked.

Remember not to pack everything - the dollar is good and stuff is cheap, so I can buy what I need as long as it's within reason.

as betty and wilma would say: CHARGE IT!!!

Haha.
Watched the Flintstones tonight.
That show rocks.
Tonight Dino had a role in the tv show "Sassie"

Ohhh sassie!

I had to laugh my ass off when I saw his expression after he saw the lead actress (dinosaur...??) take off her wig, and then false eyelashes. The camera does a quick zoom in/out/in/out for emphais and Dino's face drops to the floor in horror.

She ain't so pretty underneath all that fakeness.
Even cartoons don't lie.

Yipe Yipe!

2 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I hope the trip is more fun than you think it will be, and I'll keep my fingers crossed that your sales kick a**! New York gets closer every day! And they better get ready, cause they won't know what hit them!

hellophotokitty said...

Thank you my dear :-)
I will keep you posted!!
xox