Tuesday, November 27, 2007

heavy eyelids

I am soo exhausted - my eyelids are so heavy that they are dragging underneath my feet. I occasionally trip on one, and pull out the skin too much. So much so that I can wear them as a one piece jumpsuit.

So much to do - crunch time
getting the frames together, labels, emails galleries (if I have time now..) and then thinking about new york

New York trumps Toronto any day of the week

I can't beleive I'm gonna be in two shows - the openings just hours from each other. E is going to have to roll me up into a little ball, throw me in the back seat and cover my limp body when we leave on Sunday. What a hang-over that is going to be.

Ugh.

I hope it turns out well and that I have a good time -that I don't flip my lid (or eye lid for that matter) in case my meds do a nasty turn on my head.

But I really hope that mom's tests results come back all clear on Friday.

How will I really be able to celebrate if -


well, let's just pray that they come back all clear.

No comments: