Friday, November 23, 2007

restless everything syndrome

aside from finding out that the mold in my bathroom might be growing as I type this, and the foul sulfur smell coming from my bathroom taps might also be slowly poising me, my body and mind are still awake.

I have spent the last 13 hours straight photoshopping files (converting RAW files to JPEG is about as fast as watching bread rise) and then grouping them all together has pushed me past the exhaustion mark. It's 3:15 and half an ativan later, I'm still wired.

Not a good thing since I have a gyno rv at 9:30 am in the morning

but this is one HUGE thing taken care of - one less monkey on my back.
Now I can begin to panic properly about getting my stuff ready for the show at the end of the month - getting invitations sent out to galleries, putting together a press kit etc etc.

I still have to email those producers who were interested in my projects - the ones I met in T.O. I'll have to explain to them that I was quite literally - out of circulation because of these stupid meds which made me feel half dead.

I know I'll be sorry for staying up so late tomorrow, but damn, I'm glad that I got this done!!!

No comments: