Friday, November 02, 2007

rock star - part deux

I feel like a rock star again...

And I'm floored all over again!

Went to the opening event of the festival - met some fantastic people, really amazing inspirational individuals. Despite their disabilities, they created some breathtaking inspiring art. Stuff that just blew me away.

And then one girl came up to me, with tears in her eyes: I'm so glad to finally meet you. Your film changed my life - more than you know. Thank you, thank you so much.

I'll elaborate more later, cause I'm exhausted and excited and on a laptop with a keyboard that is driving me nutso - but it's good. All good.

And today, I followed a link miles and miles long of low lying clouds - DNA of precipitation suspended and saw the light rays break through the grey skies and said to myself: my aunt is here, she is everywhere now. She is with me.

No comments: