Sunday, January 09, 2005

All quiet on the eastern front...

Its visitor time again.
Yep - the fat obnoxious relative that comes to visit is hanging around again. (you can refer to an earlier post for history on this...)
Did actually not much today. Was supposed to take pix of a friend of mine (he's a trained ballet dancer) but the day slogged on, it was cold outside and neither of us were ready to head out to a studio when we both had commitments later on in the evening. So I just went over to his house, we brainstormed about a future shoot and drank a few brews. I am a little tired out (that stuff can do that to me...) and am not too functional right now. There are few pounds of fruit cake in the kitchen from E's mother.
Fruit cake - the cake that people are ashamed to admit they like.

So tomorrow I am meeting with the producer of the Sex In The City play (and will be now know as SITC) and the other actress. I have a feeling that I will have lots to blog about!!

Thanks to all my readers (new and old) who are giving me so many encouraging words! It is a real inspiration and makes me feel all warm and glowy inside to know that I have made people laugh ;-)

"I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair."
Bette Davis

No comments: