Friday, January 21, 2005

(I am at a loss for a title...Hmmm)

As per usual, I will try to keep this short (I always seem to say that and end up typing up some long winded 10 page blog where I rant and navel gaze for an unpteenth amount of lines, but really, I have to try to keep this short as this will be my 5th night going to bed when the sun is rising and waking up only 20 minutes later, wired and tired, using 1st aid cream to brush my teeth thinking it's toothpaste) as I am pooped and pooped out.

So, today?
Met with Charlotte and Samantha (they sooo look like their characters its scary!!!) the actress and producer of 'lust in the city' - they are such a scream! I am totally excited about writing this play! I still can't believe that this has fallen into my lap! Somebody pinch me please!! This month has just whizzed by; I blinked and it's now close to the end of January. In less than 4 months I will be turning 29 again!!! LOL! (for those who would like to send me gifts on my birthday - it's April 4th... No pressure... An e-card will do.. ) How time flies when you are busy trying to stay young!!

And I got word yesterday that I will be doing cinematography for a music video! I am totally excited about that too! The director is a great guy that I worked with on two previous projects and this would make three. He is super talented and a great dude. He wants to start shooting at the end of Feb - beginning of March. Great timing because I hope to have my 'play' finished by then (hope, pray, wish...) so that will free me up for some things, like breathing and sleeping...

I went to an 'erotic dance' class tonight. It was soo much fun! It was great to see women, old, young, big, small all shaking their booty! The woman who is heading this up is absolutely amazing!! She's 50 but is in better shape and more out there than most 20 year olds I know. Wonderful! First class was alot of stretches, hip swiveling and rolling on the floor - all done to music, all very sexy and sensual. Good thing to know for the next time I wipe out in a mall or on the street - there is actually a 'sexy' way of getting up when you are flat on your ass!! Of course, the moves have to be accompanied by the 'I meant to do that' look on your face to be really believable. Who would have thought that bending down to tie your shoe could be so erotic!! LOL!! Here is her website:
http://www.dance-eroteknique.com/

I spent the evening with a new friend - I had an absolute blast! I love meeting new people - it's the fertilizer for my soul roots. So special K if you happen to be reading this - you rock!! Thanks for a great time!! Hope you enjoy my blog! ;-) LOL!!
Well, on that note, I will wrap it up for tonight.
I will be posting some of my Miranda/Charlotte/Carrie/Samantha stories in the next few days for you all to read and comment on.

I had to share this as well. I pee my pants every time I visit this place.
I never thought stick people could be so amusing!!

Enjoy!!
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/tbone/warningsigns/




No comments: