Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Part 1 of nonsenceical ramblings

I got back from the shoot about three hours ago. And only now the exhaustion has hit me like a ton of bricks!! MAN! I can hardly type!! I am soo pooped. The shoot went better than I expected it would and becasue of that I am going to upload some cool pix becasue if I continue I will just be spewing out compelet nonsenseical blather that not even a cyborg or NINJA would ne able to decipher...

I will be back tommrrow for more updates on my 'lust in the village' show...

A teaser - Charlotte develops Tourette's syndrome.
Squishing up your nose and squeaking with a high pitched voice is part of it....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

LOL!!
I slept like a rock but you know what - it took a toll on me the next two days! I was able to do that many years ago, but now I feel like an old Volkswagen Beetle! Rusty and if I hit too many bumps parts of my body will fall off!! LOL