Friday, January 14, 2005

Canceled shmantzled

So here I am.
I'm at home.
The shoot has been canceled, but that's okay with me.
There were some minor technicalities that got in the way of the evening:
- my friend has bruised his knee and didn't want to aggravating it before his audition on Sunday
- there was some sort of pre-natal yoga class that was going on during our scheduled time slot, added last minute.

Like who needs last minute pre-natal yoga classes anyway?
'Honey, my water just broke! Quick, get me to the class so I can do the Supta Padangusthasana Reclining finger to foot pose before the baby crowns!!!.'

Actually its a good thing that I am going to stay home tonight - I will be able to work on the play. It's quite exciting, but at the same time, scaring the poop out of me! Maybe I will use some of the outrageous things that have happened to me in the past in the show.
I am wondering about a title for this thing. I had a friend of mine who cleverly came up with -blowjobs in the boroughs'. I laughed for about 1/2 hour after I heard that. E has mentioned 'Sex in la cité' where city becomes Frenchofied. I am really stumped! There already is a 'New Sex in the City' - a crappy reality TV show about, you guessed it!! Four girls who move out on their own in the Big Apple. So I ask you, my dear readers, do you have any suggestions? I would like the title to be a similar play on words as in the original title (because we all know Carrie Bradshaw is just so punny !!! ), but please let your imagination run wild!!
Until next episode!

Oh, and you must check out this story. I almost had to ask for an oxygen mask and tank after I read it. It is inspiring me to look back on my outrageous childhood and explore those zany ghosts of my past. You have to scroll down midway to the page - the story is called - I've Never Really Been A Fan Of Fish and it is a classic. Just the right thing to top off a Friday night before you venture out (or in like yours truly).
http://www.mentallyincontinent.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=146



3 comments:

Kenneth said...

I offer a half baked idea for your title...

Use "lust" in lieu of "lost"

Like "Getting lust in the city"

or some such thing.

Maybe it's only 1/4 baked...

hellophotokitty said...

THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!
Thanks! It's the perfect springboard! If you have any 'puns', throw those by me as well! ;-) Thnx soo much!

hellophotokitty said...

S'okay my dear!
That is why they pay sit-com comedy writers the big bucks! Thanks for trying anyway! ;-)