Thursday, February 03, 2005

Becasue everybody is doing it...

If somebody jumps off a building, would I follow?
No way!
But something like this is kinda fun to pass along.
I dont remember where I saw this - so sorry in advance if I don't credit you :-(
(I took the liberty to modify some of the questions so they make a little more sense. That's the writer in me....)

ME: in the morning i am: Still asleep, cranky unitl I get my first jolt of coffee.
Love is : a many splended thing...
I dream about : mumbo jumbo compressed weird things that I sometimes don't understand.
The Opposite Sex - what do you first notice: the eyes.
Who is your hero?: My mom and grandmother - strong and beautiful women.
What makes your heart thump?:any rollercoaster, even the baby ones
Have you ever fallen for your best friend?:Yes
Could you/ Do you live without a computer?: I think so, but only if I could access it once and a while just for emails
What's your favorite food?: home made fried chicken
whats your favorite fruit?: Cherries
What hurts more? physical pain or emotional pain?: emotional
Do you trust others easily?: Holy crap, yea, too easily for my own good.
Number of times i have had my heart broken? : lots
Number of hearts i have broken? : A few, but never intentionally.
Number of boys i have kissed? : LOL! I need one of those web-hit counters!!
Number of girls i have kissed? : none (not counting pecks from female friends/family)
What kind of illegal drugs have you taken?: Hash, pot. I am on enough chemicals already!Number of tight friends? : 3
Number of cd's that I own?: enough to compete with a small record company.
Do I have scars on your body, and if yes, where?: Too many litle ones, but 3 on my stomach (gallbladder removal) the most prominet one being the upsidedown smilley face right on top of my belly button.
Number of things in my past that i regret?: Not taking the offer to be a medical photographer in Ryihad, Saudi Arabia for 6 months, despite the fact that the offer came 3 months after 911 and being a mean kid to a cat I had that loved me so much.
Other things I know:? :Despite what happens, life goes on, and tomorrow is another day
I want: to be able to follow my dreams of being a writer, photographer, filmmaker and share my views with the world, in the hope that what I have to say will make a difference in a good way. To be able to travel, to be able to reitre and not be poor, to stay healthy and active till past old age.
I have: an amazing b.friend, mom and grandmother, two great cats, my (almost great) health, my imagination, a roof over my head, enormous debt but big dreams.
I wish: I found a medication that worked for me, more money, ability to travel, and same as all the things I want (isn't want and wish one in the same??)
i hate: ALL SEAFOOD AND FISH!! Stupid, selfish and dishonest people.
I miss: My great grandparents, being a kid, Cuba, skiing, my innocence.
I fear: fear itself, losing control.
I hear: voices coming from my raido (it's on by the way...)
I love: somestimes, too much.
I ache: in my joints - back, knees and hands - fybromyalgia
i always: look both ways when I cross a street, say 'bless you' when people sneeze
I dance: All the time!! Even when there is no music!
I don't always: say thank you, arrive on time
I write: all the time
I can usually be found: at home, on my computer, on the phone, listening to music, daydreaming, in a state of productive panic, laughing, socializing
Have you ever played a game that made u take off clothing?: yes
If so, when and with who: at a staff party that got out of control - a long time ago.
Where are your favorite place/s to be kissed?: back of the neck, shoulders
Have you ever been caught "doing something": Who has'nt????
Have you or do you use drugs?: once in a orange moon.
Gang member: no, but what a weird question!
Are you a daydreamer?: Yes
Are you an alcoholic: nope
Are you a freak: lol! I like to think of myself as eclectic with a sexy twist
Are you a brat: Hell yea!
Are you sarcastic: especially when pissed off.
Are you a goody-goody: LOL! Not enough for my own good!!
Do you act like an angel: (batting eyelashes) - I can't beleive that you'd even ask such a question!
Do you act like a 'lil' devil' ?: Hee heee. (smirks)
Are you a friend: Absolutley
Shy?: rarely
Talkative?: I refuse to answer that question without my lawyer present...
Adventurous?: Yepp!
Intelligent ?: I like to think so, but sometimes I wonder.

S.E.L.F A.N.A.L.Y.S.I.S
My best feature: legs
I am : unique
My biggest flaw: I cant say no
Most annoying thing I do: worry too much!
Biggest mistake I've made this far: going back on my New Year's resolutions.
Describe my personality in three words: outrageous, witty, warm.
The physical feature for which I am most often complimented: toss up between my eyes and my laugh.
Person I regret sleeping with: Have a few of those, but don't we all?
A smell that makes me smile: vanilla and 'the new car' smell.
A city I'd like to visit: Athens, New York, Cairo, Kyoto
A drink I order most often : Pale ale, Port, Black Russian, 7up
A delicious dessert: a new york style chocolate cheesecake
The music I prefer while alone: anything from Classical, to rock, ambient, dance to Jazz - all depends on my mood.
A film I could watch over and over: That's a tough one. I'd have to say it's a toss up between Solaris by Andrei Tarkovsky, Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Lost Highway.
A TV show I watch regularly: All the Law and Orders, Mad TV, SNL, Dead Like Me, Arrested Development, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Rescue Me.
My transportation: Buss, subway, my legs.
Under my bed or in my closet I hide: under my bed? Old shoes that I don't have the heart to throw out, bathing suits and costumes in a bag - in my closet? Tons of antique dresses, all the original negatives and work copies of my old films, more old shoes I can't part with
Something important on my night table: Clock raido, Kleenex, pad of paper, lots of pens, a photo of my cats, and a book that I am reading at the moment (Comedy Writing Secrets - go figure...)

Next round of questions! Bring em on!!
Something I like about myself: Im a gregarious person and I think thats a good thing.

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

Thanks for sharing Gama!!
Isn't fried chicken the most amazing food on the planet!?!?