Thursday, February 03, 2005

My apologies to the Vatican and the Pope/I am not evil rant...

I want to personally apologise to the Pope and the Vatican and anybody else that was offended by my little story behind the Pope pics. I also wanted to say that I did it before he was rushed to the hospital. (I just wanted to clear my Karma here). Nobody yet has been offended, but just in case, this is my disclaimer.

But I think that this man is the Hummer of Popes! He's been shot (once? twice?) and when he gets sick, all the cardinals are ready to pick out his funeral attire, but then something happens, and he bounces back! I guess its all those carbs in Polish cooking that keeps him kicking around.

3 comments:

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

One of my all time favorite songs
is called "Hang the Pope" I haven't been offended yet. I say piss off to those offended. They should get over themselves.

hellophotokitty said...

Was that song by the Smiths? Morrisey hated everybody!! Remember - Meat is Murder? The Queen is Dead? Poor chap.
I think that Pope song might be on one of his 100 greatest hits cd's. LOL

Jim said...

Hey dont u bad mouth the Pope !

me catlik