Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Blogger is Evil

Blogger is evil.
And I am still not adept at saving my documents.
I just spent the last 1/2 hour typing up this incredible account of a trippy dream I had last night and before I knew it, the page refreshes (all by itself) and on a terrifyingly blank white page is written "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR".

I almost lost all of my Special K Berry cereal onto my keyboard.

So now that I am really miffed (but am so very touched by the many best wishes from all of you for my g.mom I have received - going to see her tonight and will most definitely pass along the happy and positive energy - thanks again!) and in the light of a blog I just read about the lack of vitamin D (thanks again JodiGalore!!) I will be posting a series of beautiful photos of my trip to sunny, hot, tropical Cuba last year.

Take a deep breath, smell the ocean air, feel the warm sand in between your toes, enjoy the rays of hot sun caress your body. Welcome to my memory!

Enjoy ;-)

No comments: