Friday, February 25, 2005

My two favourite words of the month - THE END!

SO THAT WAS IT!!!


THE END!!!!
I finished the play! I finished the play - it is now complete!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
I just put the last two words on the last page of the script! And oh what a joyous moment that was!! I am so happy right now I could throw up from the excitement, but that would exhaust me for two days, so I will have to settle with clapping my hands and stomping around my cluttered office like a little kid...
Yippie! :-)

3 comments:

Emily said...

yay!! well done - thats such a huge achievement!

xx

Azathoth100 said...

Break out the chmpagne! Glad to hear you finished it, bet it feels great. I'm proud of you!

Minzo said...

Congratulations- thats fantastic news. I hope this is only the beginning of great things to come.