Tuesday, February 01, 2005

When doves cry/ the pope and I say 'mille grazie!"

I just want to start by saying that I was extremely touched by the warm regards for my grandmother that have been coming in! Thank you so very much!!

(as I pull a Linda Richmond) :
I'm feeling a little verklempt! Talk amongst yourselves.. I'll give you a topic: Rhode Island, it's not a road, nor an island...Discuss!"

She is still in the hospital, but nothing too serious, the doctor says. She might be admitted into the geriatric care ward, but I will take all of your cheer and wishes to her for her birthday!! Thanks again, so very much... ;-)
xxoxo
hpk



Now just a quick blurb that I had to share with you all because I think I'm on a comedy bender and should get back to my Sex in la cité script... But here it is. I left a comment on Life or Something Like It (they are outrageous!) and I hope they don't mind that I borrowed this picture from them, but happiness and laughter are good things to spread around instead of viruses!!

(to be viewed/read from top left to top right, to bottom left then bottom right)
As overheard by the guy with the camera...

Pope: C'mon you wanna usea da condoms? You know thata notta nice tinga to do - Ma God is gonna pun -.
(furious flapping of bird wings)
Pope: AHHH!! Oh Dio Mio!! It's thata guy Prince - when da doves cry?!!! Ma! Geddaway!! Sthoogats!
Boy on left: Padre dio! itsa only a white pigoné. Why you so ascared??
Pope: as longa as he doesn't take a caccati here, ma, I don't care.
Girl on right: HAA HAA! I tink he called hisa aimico! Gonna do a poo poo on you!! HAA HAA!

I better say some extra prayers tonight.
I don't want any nasty retribution!

6 comments:

Minzo said...

You'll need a lot more than extra prayers to make up for that! You might have to do good deeds non-stop for the next three years before God lets that slide hehe.

Russell Ragsdale said...

Speedy recovery for your Gmom. Thanks for letting us touch your pain and pleasure. This post was wonderful! I keep going back to look and read and laugh again. Your poetry, like my own, will haunt me.

Anonymous said...

Sending happy, healing thoughts to your grandmother!

Emily said...

i loved that post, it made me laugh so much!! (which doesnt happen often!)

keep smiling xx

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hellophotokitty said...

Thanks so much for the well wishes Gang!
I will post a post on that today ;-)

So are Emily and I the only ones who thought this was funny? And hysterically funny at that? I went back to the place I had posted originally and there are no comments!

BUT MIND YOU - I DID NOT POST THIS AFTER THE POPE GOT SICK!! I did it before...
So I am not that evil...