Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Nada mass.

Quick entry.
My grandmother was taken to the hospital today.
She's in her 80's so anytime there is a visit to the hospital, we are all on edge.
They think it might be her kidney passing a stone, but they are not sure.
I went to see her tonight.
My mom is on the edge, which puts me on edge, which turns everything into a big edge fest.
It seemed that people were in a general panic today.

G.mom is staying in the hospital overnight. I will go and see her tomorrow. Bummer though cause her birthday is Saturday. Hope she gets home before then.

I almost lost a good paying contract because the pix I sent in an email to a client were not attached to the email properly. Thank God I was at the computer when it came. I was able to call him and make alternate arrangements. Crossing my fingers that this does not fuck up.

Gotta go to the set tomorrow at an ungodly hour. And we are filming outside. Lovely.
I hate this cold.

I went to a tanning salon today just because my body was screaming out for heat. Oh, I know how bad they can be, but when you live here, I try to balance the bad with the not so bad...

So on that note...

Nada mass mis amigos.

4 comments:

kitten said...

Best wishes amd prayers to your Grandma and your family!
((hugs))

Kitten

Aidan said...

never trust the email! I sent a coursework piece to my english teacher before the christmas break (december 17th something like that) and he got it on January 4th...

hope your grandma gets better soon :)

// eddmun

BM, The Necessary Movement said...

Best wishes to you and yours!!!! I hope things turn for the best!! We are here if you need us!!!

Much Love,

BM

Emily said...

Hope your grandma gets better and home in time for her birthday

As for emails ... I once had to send my friend an email 3 times to try and make one of them arrive!! In the end it never came through and I ended up pasting the text into a word document and sending it to her over msn next time we were both online!!

Hope you get your contract!

xx