Thursday, February 24, 2005

Miss America on a train to nowhere in particular.

This is a picture I took about two years ago when I was on the way to New Hampshire back in the days when I went camping. Smack behind the fork of the main road was this empty train car. There had been tracks laid down so obviously there were trains running there at some point, but this one abandoned car was just there. Perhaps somebody might have considered it an art project and decided to decorate the inside, but other than that, it was pretty much untouched. The weird juxtaposition of the American flag and the 'miss America' on the left creeped me out a little. That's it ! I'll call this photo 'Miss America'. For the longest time, I just called it mannequin. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

I love it, it's just kind of freaky! Totally random freakiness is great!

hellophotokitty said...

You kill me... You are too funny n'funky Gama! You are so funny!!