Tuesday, February 22, 2005

view 2 of my desk Posted by Hello

From left to right: Gel wrist rest for mousepad (invaluable) empty glasses (drank so much water- being a writer deyhdrates me!), stickies with words of inspiration on monitor frame, a calendar from one of my best friends in Nepal, a little photo of 'Everything is possible' that I wrote in the sand while I was in Cuba- nice distraction when I am crying my eyes out in frustration, submission form with a sticky saying :URGENT - DEADLINE FRIDAY!, blank stickies pack, pens and highlighters (editing tools) crumpled kleenex and stapler, THE SCRIPT!!, my binder with a scene by scene breakdown (when I am stressed, I seem to become very anal retentive about organization. I know it does not look like it here, but it seems only to apply to the project that I am working on. As you can see, everything else falls by the wayside. Upsidedown walkman thrown about in frustration becasue batteries died, and then a file holder of papers and things that I will finally be able to sort through.

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

I think it's a writer's thing!! LOL!!!