Saturday, February 19, 2005

Viewer discretion is advised...

You know those annoying things that come on just before a tv show, that little blurb that comes on to tell you that what you will be watching might be 'offensive', or there may be nudity, or profanity? Well, that was one of our observations when we were disecting the show (SITC) becasue after every commercial, just before the show resumes, that 'viewer discretion' comes up!! ALL THE TIME!. Samantha thought it would be hysterical if I really went over the top with this and had fun. So here are a few of the inserts that we will be playing (voice overs) inbetween the scene transitions to give the actors a little more time to prep for the following scene. If you have any ideas of comments - please feel free to fire away!! And Gama! I think I might just use your comment about the 'i've done so much french kissing in my life..." If I win an award and have to make a speech - that line will be credited to you!!! ;-)


This program contains scenes of a mature and sexual nature. Viewer discretion is advised.


This program contains some scenes and specific jokes that are strategically timed in the hopes that you will find them funny. Comedic reflection is advised.

This program contains scenes of a mature and sexual nature, however no actual sex acts take place on the stage, so it’s not really that bad, it’s just that the characters say 'fuck' a lot so you could be a better judge than I can if viewer discretion should be advised.


This program contains scenes of implied sex and dry humping. Having an erection is not discouraged but advised.


Still plugging along. Last night I had a tsunami* of inspiration and was on such a writing spree - I went to bed at 6am. It just poured out of me - comedy dripping from my fingertips. Crossing fingers that I can get an encore like that tonight!

* We are only February and that has to be the most overused word in the english language. Sorry, I had to use it.

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

That's going to be hilarious with those voice overs between scene breaks.

hellophotokitty said...

Gama, once again, brilliant! You know, if this play actually takes off, we get some money and I actually get some sort of contract for my tv comedy sketch-com, you are on board as one of the writers!!!!